Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Experts help me please!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    DD REALLY REALLY wants #24 for Christmas. This will become her "mini me" However, she wants one with blue eyes!!! Is this possible? I know I have read of eye replacements somewhere along the way, but on a new doll?!And does anyone do this? I know I am not brave enough to attempt it! What should I do?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2006
    Posts
    218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Robin Asian AG has done eye replacements. I'm not sure if she wants to offer this service as it's difficult. There's also a doll hospital(not AG) that does it. I believe it was Horsemom that sent her dolls to the hospital to swap eyes.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sadly, I am also looking for blue eyes, and will gladly trade the brown ones from the doll, if anyone is interested..

    As Robin told me it is so difficult to find a donar doll for the eyes.. sigh..

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AG Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my. I hadnt even thought of where to get the eyes!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe you can find someone who wants a Kit, a Nellie, or how about a #23 with brown eyes?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •